You may have been told that it is impossible to extract images at the PowerPoint 2010 file through saving it as a webpage. That is true, because the save as webpage option has been removed. However, the there is an alternative.
- Customise the Quick Access Toolbar and add the Web Page Preview button.
- Click the button to view the current presentation as webpage.
- Copy the link location from the link box. An example is: C:\Users\your name\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.MSO.
- Notice that I have copied from the C:\ all the way through to Content.MSO.
- Open that link in Internet Explorer and you will see all of your image is located in the temporary folder.